We all are fairly confident in our kitchen, whether we are making a dessert or a dinner, or some random scrumptious snack. Though we know that not all times it is a good one, still worth a try.
It is always fun to cook different cuisine in the kitchen whether it is Mediterranean or some silly burger.
But when it is weekend then Friday night means “Pizza night” for most of us, isn’t? And sometimes Pizza night means an excellent opportunity to use some leftovers and toppings and spend a relaxed weekend with family or may have friends over.
Let’s talk about the Arugula and Caramelized Onion Pizza precipice which is not only easy to bake but taste delicious no matter what the occasion is.
Recipe for Arugula and Caramelized Onion Pizza
- Sliced down the garlic and knead it in an all-purpose flour with some water and olive oil. Now you have an opportunity to either prepare the base in multiple small sizes or one big size base.
- Once the base is read keep it aside.
- Now prepare the pizza base sauce using some tomato puree, grated or ground garlic, onion. In a sauté pan Stir all three ingredients together with little sea salt for taste. Then keep it aside for cool down.
- Now apply the same puree on the pizza base.
- Once it is done add the toppings on pizza including caramelized onion and fontina. Do not forgetting to add the cheese as well then keep it inside the 350 degrees pre heat oven.
- After 5 minutes rotate the pizza. And leave it till the crust become crispy brown.
Caramelized Onion Recipe
- 5 grams or half table spoon sea salt
- 2 ounces or 75 grams of Olive oil
- One medium size onion, sliced thin
How to make it?
In a baking steel griddle or medium sized sauté pan, for few minutes heat the oil. Add the onions (sliced thin) and reduce the heat to low flame.
For 30 minutes cook the onions by continuously stirring them. Continue doing so until onions become golden brown or caramelized color. Remove them from heat and keep aside to cool down.